A technique unique to the weavers of the Baba Tree collective in Ghana, this basket becomes the centerpiece of any room you put it in. Perfection on a dining table to hold fruit to the most chic office accessory as a hold-all. GIFT TO: Your global girls who love the one-of-a-kind design and craftsmanship!
- Handwoven by men and women in the town of Bolgatanga, West Ghana as part of the Baba Tree collective
- The "wave" pattern is signature to the Baba Tree weavers. The basket is rigid - the waves will not collapse
- Each basket is unique and one-of-a-kind
- Approx 11" h with a 18" diameter
- Non returnable
- Spot clean with damp cloth
- Item #: RR16GFG112A